Competition Time! Your Chance To Win A Very Special MAT Watch
2018 is turning out to be a vintage year for us at Page and Cooper.
New additions to our watchmaking family, exciting collaborations, strictly limited and exclusive runs and all with the support of our great customers, many of whom have also become great friends. We strive to bring our latest news to you as soon as we get it. Thanks to all of you who have placed orders for the Laco Modellg, which is already over 50% pre sold. Please note it is only with your input and support that we can create projects like this.
We want to build our horological community even further and it is to this end, that we are running a special competition to win a MATWatch, an AG5 2D Aero worth over £1300. There will be 2 runner up prizes of Page and Cooper strap packs. Plus we will be giving away a Page and Cooper NATO strap every week until the end of the year to one lucky member on our mailing list.
Our competition is subject to our terms and conditions outlined below, highlighting MATWatches and our first prize, the AG5 2D Aero. MATWatches is based in Paris and has gained an enviable reputation as supplier of watches to the French Military and can proudly boast The Foreign Legion, Military Special Forces and Police Tactical Teams, and most recently the Groupe de Sécurité de la Présidence de la République, the French Presidential Security Team.
And now to the watch itself. The AG5 2D Aero is made of tough 44mm monoblock construction and is water resistant to 300 metres with the crown inverted to the left hand side of the case for maximum comfort in active pursuits. The hours, minutes and seconds displays employ Super Luminova BGW9 and the dial is protected by an anti reflective sapphire crystal 4mm thick. Each MATWatch comes supplied with three straps, leather, nylon and rubber plus a strap changing tool and spare spring bars. This is a fantastic military watch which will make a great addition to any watch lover’s collection.
And so, what do you have to do to have a chance of winning this very special watch? It’s simple, just join our mailing list so we can keep you updated with all the latest happenings here at Page and Cooper......Somebody’s going to win it!
Sign up to our mailing list here for a chance to win.
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook / Youtube / Twitter / Instagram and Pinterest including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Page and Cooper Ltd (reg office)
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win One MAT AG5 2D Aero Watch with 2 runner up prizes of Page and Cooper Strap Packs.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must subscribe to the Page and Cooper Mailing List.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 on 29th June 2018 until 23.59 on 31st July 2018.
9. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period on a random basis.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via email to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the prize draw winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
21. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant. See https://www.pageandcooper.com/privacy-policy/
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree