Type 23 • ChronoModel T23-C-10R-PVD By Dodane 1857
The TYPE 23 chronographs were designed to fulfil the exacting specifications from the Ministry of Defence. They were developed in 2012 using funds from the sale by subscription of 600 mechanical watches and 150 quartz watches to pilots and members of France’s Air Force. The objective was to provide the highest quality watch to as broad a spectrum of aviation professionals as possible.This contemporary dial layout provides optimum readability, in line with the military specification requirements, which have always shaped Dodane’s destiny. The Dodane quality stems from years of exacting production for the French Air Force who require the highest of tolerances. The mechanical watch has been successfully subjected to strict testing for consistent performance of all its time keeping functions, resistance to shocks and magnetic fields, and its consistency during temperature variations.
Manufactured using the latest technology and with the highest quality of materials associated with precision movement.
Swiss Dubois-Depraz 2030 or 42030 (Flyback version is available as a cost option).
• 45 jewels bearings, 28800 A/H (4 Hz), 1/5 second chronograph
• Two chronograph totalisators, minutes and permanent second
• Sophisticated timing setting element : three legged Glucydur balance, Nivarox flat spiral
• SEtachron fine adjustment incabloc shock absorber device and second stop device
• Self winding with 42-hours power reserve
• Decoration : Cote de Genève finish on winding mechanism, polished-surfacing with chamfered bridges, blues screws, Bridges: rhodium finishing and Colimaçon décoration
Ask the Experts
Have a question about this product? Our team of experts are available to answer any queries you may have to assist you with your purchase.
This product has not been reviewed yet, why not add one?