At Page and Cooper we pride ourselves in offering a complete watch service. We will not only show you a selection of beautiful, interesting and bespoke watches from which to make your purchase, but through our intimate connection with each of the brands we represent, we are also able to offer an unrivalled after-sales service.
We think that the ability to offer this service (which also covers repairs) is as important as the watch purchase itself. A wrist watch is a trusted companion and, as enthusiasts, we know that our customers want their watches to perform as well after many years as the day they bought them.
To that end, our independent service centre is staffed by a team of fully qualified watch repairers and restorers who are able to work on a variety of manufacturers with a multitude of movements and complications. Page and Cooper are the only factory approved service centre for Fortis in the United Kingdom. On watches with unique technology or features, such as Sinn's AR technology, we work closely with the manufacturers and, in these cases, return watches on your behalf to the factory for a full and comprehensive service.
We have developed our own extensive service plan in association with our watch manufacturers with NO compromises, in order that your watch will be returned to you working to full factory specifications. We have seen too many poor repairs and hash up's by unqualified watch repairers and we know the long term damage and upset this causes. We are well aware that our customers want their beloved time piece to receive the very best of attention.
Procedure and Schedule
Please request a Repair Service Form, and ensure the watch is shipped to us well packed and fully insured, with the Repair Service Form enclosed. Safe receipt will be acknowledged and your watch will be booked into our system and then sent to our watchmakers for full assessment.
Every Watch Service or Repair will receive a Complete Maintenance Service by a senior qualified watchmaker and member of The British Watch and Clock Makers' Guild.
The complete maintenance service comprises of the following:
- Dismantling of the case (glass, tube, pushers, helium escape valve, gaskets, bezel, etc.).
- Cleaning (washing) of the case and bracelet if applicable.
- Dismantling of the dial and the hands from the movement.
- Dismantling of the movement into its individual parts.
- Full inspection of all components.
- Repair or replacement of worn or damaged movement parts including mainspring and reverser wheels.
- Cleaning (washing) of the disassembled movement in a machine with specific baths
- Assembling and oiling of the movement in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Checking the functions of the movement.
- Re-assembly of the watch with new seals gaskets crowns and pushers.
- Water and pressure resistance testing in line with model specifications.
- Full testing of functions accuracy and power reserve over several days.
- 12 month warranty with full record of service.
- Additional work or parts required outside of the scope of the standard service will be stated and quoted.
- Lead-time for Service / Repair is approximately 4-6 weeks depending on complications.
- You will be advised, where possible, at the time of confirmation and payment, of your expected date of return.
- Your watch will be returned to you via UPS Couriers. You will receive by email full consignment and tracking details on day of dispatch.
- If you decide not to proceed with the Service or Repair quoted above, a £30 administration charge will be applicable.
- For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.